Find a Reseller  <https://www.bcn3d.com/reseller/?fwp_paises=es data-src="/>
Book a Demo <https://3d.bcn3d.com/schedule-a-demo-with-bcn3d-technologies data-src="/>

Workbench Series

Desktop Series

Peripherals

Technical

Forum

Duplication mode, “...

Notifications
Clear all

Duplication mode, “phantom model” & printing error

peter.jacksonfamily
(@peter-jacksonfamily)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

When selecting Duplication mode, the model duplicate appears as expected but so does a 3rd model slightly above the duplicate.  This 3rd “phantom model” can not be selected, moved, deleted.  If I add additional models, y to they seem to appear as expected.  
If I delete the original model, the duplicate is removed as well as expected but the phantom remains. The only way to remove it is to select Clear Bed 

Not sure if it is the related but then duplication mode printing doesn’t work.  Attempting to tuna job, the righ extruded runs into the left several times and then moved back to the right side (while dragging across the bed and starts printing in the purge area on the right side, colliding the hit end into the glass edge of the bed. Not good..

i’ve tried several times.  Restarted printer, restarted Statos, restarted PC, reinstalled stratos.   It prints ok on the left or right extruded only. I haven’t attempted Mirror. 

D25, Statos 1.5, Windows 10. 

I’ll post pics later. 

peter.jacksonfamily
(@peter-jacksonfamily)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

See image

ReplyQuote
peter.jacksonfamily
(@peter-jacksonfamily)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

There are actually two printer results that seem to happen. Either the one described above or..

The left extruder remains in the purge bay and the righ extruder runs its expected pattern. However, the left extruder extrudes filament while the right does not.  Basically the right does the movement and the left does the extruding...  weird..

ReplyQuote
Support BCN3D
(@support-bcn3d)
Member Admin

Hello Peter,

Our software team is checking it, we will send you an answer through the support ticket with the solution

ReplyQuote
Share: