REGIONAL MANAGER AT BCN3D TECHNOLOGIES
BCN3D Technologies is looking for a Regional Manager to join our team. You will be able to work fully remote in any place in the US helping us develop our sales operations in the entire region.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we design, manufacture and sell all over the world top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers. We offer our customers a complete solution to their needs thanks to our products, worldly renowned by their versatility and reliable performance.
- Manage all the operations, business development and profitability of BCN3D in the US.
- Manage and develop long-term relationships with BCN3D Partners as well as overview the acquisition of new value-added dealers in the designed regions.
- Main point of contact for strategic customers.
- Overview direct sales in the designed territories, either sharing BCN3D leads to the Distribution network or BCN3D Direct Sales Team.
- Work together with Marketing, Support, Product Management and Finances in order to fulfill the Partner and country requirements in order to increase revenues.
- Responsible for the assigned Country Budget as well as the Channel Marketing Budget.
- Constant analysis of the market to detect new business opportunities.
- Have 2 to 5 years of experience in sales and marketing management positions.
- Proven leader and ability to drive business outcomes
- Able to work in a constantly changing environment
- Can manage multiple stakeholders and communicate business strategies to high level executives
- Sound judgment and good business sense
- Team working capabilities
- The ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independence and self-reliance
Do you want to be part of a young, innovative, multidisciplinary, passionate and highly motivated team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring startup environment.
Interested candidates should send their updated CV indicating Regional Manager CV to:
At BCN3D we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.