- Outstanding chemical resistance
- Great dimensional stability and toughness
- Good glossy surface quality
- Good abrasion resistance
- High humidity resistance
- Withstand operating temperatures up to 70°C
- Low rate of ultrafine particles (UFP) and volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- Compatible with PVA supports
Datasheets:Download safety and technical data sheets
How to print
For Cura users:
Get a proper printing profile for PLA using the ones integrated into the BCN3D Cura. Download the latest version of BCN3D Cura.
To ensure good bed adhesion use Magigoo.
Plastics absorb moisture from the air. For long periods of time without printing, it is recommended to keep the PET-G spools in a box or airtight container with desiccant to keep them dry.
PET-G emits low levels of gasses and particles when printed. We recommend printing it in a well-ventilated area to ensure a healthy environment.
For a better print quality use an enclosure.