No products in the cart.
- Improved thermal stability to avoid jamming and degradation issues
- Dissolves easily with ordinary water
- Compatible with most 3D printing filaments
- Better printability
- Moisture sensitive
Datasheets:Download safety and technical data sheets
Camper: revolutionizing the design process for footwear through in-house 3D printing
Developing tangible models in-house through 3D printing has significantly accelerated the process of launching a new collection for the Spanish-based shoe company, while yielding considerable cost savings along the way.
How to print
210° C - 230° C
Min. layer height
For BCN3D Cura users:
Get a proper printing profile for PVA using the ones integrated into the BCN3D Cura. Download the latest version of BCN3D Cura.
To ensure good bed adhesion use Magigoo.
- Store it in an airtight container with desiccant.
- Dry filament before printing. Place it in an oven or in a dehydrator at 50ºC for 6 to 8 hours.
- Clean the hotend after you’ve used PVA, before starting printing with other materials.