No products in the cart.
BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is looking for a 3D Printing Process Engineer to measure, test and improve the overall quality of the Fused Filament Fabrication 3D printing process.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we aim to help innovators and creatives to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
BCN3D designs, manufactures and sells all over the world top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers. We offer our customers a complete solution to their needs thanks to our products, worldly renowned for their versatility.
In addition, BCN3D is driven by a pure Open Source working methodology, aimed to make the 3D printing technology accessible to the society, becoming an active player in its technological development.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
The 3D printing industry is maturing and Original Equipment Manufacturers must deliver reliable, stable and high-quality solutions to truly solve customers’ needs. In a complex scenario such as Fused Filament Fabrication, there are many factors that can have a direct impact on the output of a print job. For this reason, BCN3D is looking for a talented and passionate 3D Printing Process Engineer to join the team. The new team member has to be capable to measure, test and improve the overall quality of 3D printing process.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
As a 3D Printing Process Engineer and member of the Engineering team you will:
- Propose, define and implement testing methodologies to measure the process performance.
- Propose and test new printing strategies
- Detect quality defects, connect them to the root cause and propose a technical solution
- Define and establish critical process parameters and develop statistical process control
- Define and align quality tests by creating measurable physical metrics in the final part.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to prioritize improvement efforts
- Document and train stakeholders across the organization on the new methodologies implemented.
YOUR SKILL SET
- You have a strong analytical and solid technical background.
- You are self-driven and proactive.
- You have a strong eye to detail.
- You are a methodic person, creating standards and rules where chaos was before.
- You are a team worker, with experience working within multidisciplinary teams.
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker.
- You are able to effectively communicate complex concepts.
- You are oriented to results and customer-centered.
- You got a BSc or MSc in Engineering / Science or Computer Science related fields.
- You have previous experience using FFF printers.
- You are proficient in using SolidWorks as the main design tool.
- You have some experience with programming languages, such as Python and/or C/C++.
- You feel comfortable with basic Arduino/Raspberry Pi projects.
- You are familiar with a variety of manufacturing technologies, including machining, sheet metal and/or injection molding.
- Have experience not only on the design stage but on the whole product development cycle.
Do you want to be part of a young, innovative, multidisciplinary, passionate and highly motivated team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring startup environment.
Please, send your motivation letter and résumé indicating 3D Printing Process Engineer to firstname.lastname@example.org
At BCN3D we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.