BCN3D is looking for an analytical and proactive Marketing Automation Specialist to join its Marketing team. This person will be responsible for growing the database with qualified leads. Good oral and written communication, a methodical way of working, and a detail-oriented person, will be successful in this position, as well the ability to prioritize and produce quality results while working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we design, manufacture, and sell top-quality professional 3D printing solutions worldwide. We aim to help innovators and creative minds to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
- Help grow our business through creative thinking and collaboration.
- Design, test, and execute email marketing and marketing automation campaigns for awareness, client communication, and lead generation
- Segmentation across defined target audiences to promote, relevant, personalized messaging to all customers
- Set up A/B testing, in collaboration with the creative and copy teams to test campaigns and sharing campaign design best practices.
- Define and execute lead scoring and nurturing plan, defining workflows and triggers according to buyer personas and their stage in the customer journey.
- Use dashboards and data to make smarter decisions. Monitor and deliver analytical reports to optimize the customer journey.
- Learn and assist other channels (social, Paid media) and team members where needed in support of the overall team and company objectives
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Advertising, Engineering, or another relevant field.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Experience with a marketing automation system, preferably Hubspot.
- Excellent communication -both verbal and written- and interpersonal skills.
- English is a must. Spanish is desirable but not crucial.
- Highly analytical, collaborative big picture thinker with strong attention to detail.
- Positive, passionate, driven, and ready to take on any challenge.
- Comfortable presenting complex information in a succinct manner.
- Ability to think creatively and produce superb work under tight deadlines.
- Masterfully prioritize and manage time-sensitive tasks.
- Have an interest in traditional and artisanal processes relating to materials, making and fabrication processes, and modern tools like 3D printing, scanning, CAD, and other technologies.
Do you want to be part of an innovative, multidisciplinary, and passionate team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is the place to be. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your skills in a young, dynamic, and inspiring environment. Join us and leave your mark on the world!
Please, send your résumé to email@example.com, indicating Marketing Automation Specialist.
At BCN3D we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation – EU-2016/679, in its article 7, you give your consent to the processing of your data in the selection process and to contact you in case we are interested in your work and social profile, to cover a job vacancy.
You can exercise your rights of; access, suppression, opposition, rectification, limitation and portability of your data, by communicating in writing and a photocopy of your ID card, to the company itself, at the following address: C/ de Miquel Servet, 18, 08850 Gavà, Barcelona or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org