No products in the cart.
BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is looking for an Algorithms Software Engineer to design, build, and develop 3D printer software with a focus on geometric algorithms.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we aim to help innovators and creatives to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
BCN3D designs, manufactures and sells all over the world top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers, which integrate into a printing ecosystem where software plays a major role. We offer our customers a complete solution to their needs thanks to our products, worldly renowned for their versatility.
In addition, BCN3D is driven by a pure Open Source working methodology, aimed to make the 3D printing technology accessible to the society, becoming an active player in its technological development.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
BCN3D Engineering team is developing the next generation of 3D printing software using innovative user interfaces and intelligent algorithms to make 3D printing process more intuitive.
In order to provide world-class 3D printer software, BCN3D is looking for a talented Algorithms Software Engineer who is excited to develop 3D geometric algorithms and other challenging problems such as polygon arithmetic, mesh slicing, mesh repair and generation and support structure generation.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Design, and develop desktop 3D printing software with a focus on geometric algorithms.
YOUR SKILL SET
- Strong analytical and solid technical background.
- Self-driven and proactive.
- You have a strong eye to detail.
- Team worker, with experience working within multidisciplinary teams.
- Able to lead and delegate.
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker.
- You feel comfortable in a high-uncertainty environment.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure.
- You got a BSc or MSc in computer science, mathematics, engineering or related field.
- 3D algorithms and math, especially in 3D mesh manipulation, computational geometry and linear algebra.
- Strong programming skills in C++, Python, computer graphics, OpenGL and/or WebGL.
- You can’t imagine yourself out of an Agile Framework.
- You know Git inside and out.
- Definitely a plus: 3D Printing experience.
Do you want to be part of a young, innovative, multidisciplinary, passionate and highly motivated team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring startup environment.
Please, send your motivation letter and résumé indicating ALGORITHMS SOFTWARE ENGINEER to email@example.com
At BCN3D we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.