BCN3D Technologies, located in Gavá (Barcelona), is looking for an Applications Engineer to join our team and help us grow in the US market. You will be able to work fully remote in any place in the US helping us develop our sales operations in the entire region.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we design, manufacture and sell all over the world top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers. We offer our customers a complete solution to their needs thanks to our products, world-renowned for their versatility and reliable performance.
In addition, BCN3D is driven by a pure Open Source working methodology, aimed to make the 3D printing technology accessible to the society, becoming an active player in its technological development.
- Close and grow sales through professional communication with existing and potential clients.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their needs.
- Work with the engineering team to ensure customer project requirements are met.
- Negotiating and proposing sale conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Providing pre-sales assistance and product education
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs by communication features and benefits of our products and services effectively.
- A solid Technical or Engineering background
- Related degree or master student
- Fluent English, both written and spoken (essential)
- Sales skills
- Communication skills
- Sound judgment and good business sense
- Team working capabilities
- The ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independence and self-reliance
Do you want to be part of a young, innovative, multidisciplinary, passionate and highly motivated team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring startup environment.
Interested candidates should send their updated CV indicating Technical Sales Engineer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At BCN3D we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation – EU-2016/679, in its article 7, you give your consent to the processing of your data in the selection process and to contact you in case we are interested in your work and social profile, to cover a job vacancy.
You can exercise your rights of; access, suppression, opposition, rectification, limitation and portability of your data, by communicating in writing and a photocopy of your ID card, to the company itself, at the following address: C/ de Miquel Servet, 18, 08850 Gavà, Barcelona or by e-mail to: email@example.com