No products in the cart.
BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is looking for a Backend/Data Engineer to design, build, and automate data transformation pipelines for IoT applications as a part of a web-based service called to change the traditional 3D Printing workflow.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we aim to help innovators and creatives to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
BCN3D designs, manufactures and sells all over the world top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers, which integrate into a printing ecosystem where software plays a major role. We offer our customers a complete solution to their needs thanks to our products, worldly renowned for their versatility.
In addition, BCN3D is driven by a pure Open Source working methodology, aimed to make the 3D printing technology accessible to the society, becoming an active player in its technological development.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
3D Printing is facing day by day an increasingly complex scenario, where the reliability, scalability, and integration of the technology are a must. Engineers and creators rely on graphics interfaces to visualize the designs to be printed, to ensure a proper output and to smooth the printing workflow.
In order to provide the right tools in an integrated and intuitive web-platform, BCN3D is looking for a talented Backend/Data Engineer to join the Engineering Team and lead data engineering of such a platform.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Develop our API and the back-end of our products.
- Design, build, and automate data transformation pipelines for batch and streaming IoT data and applications.
- Architect schemas and data warehousing solutions for the company.
- Contribute to devops tasks.
- Identify and anticipate risks in the development roadmap.
YOUR SKILL SET
- Strong analytical and solid technical background.
- Self-driven and proactive.
- You have a strong eye to detail.
- Team worker, with experience working within multidisciplinary teams.
- Able to lead and delegate.
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker.
- You feel comfortable in a high-uncertainty environment.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure.
- You got a BSc or MSc in computer science, mathematics, engineering or related field.
- Experience working with relational and NoSQL databases.
- You have proven and solid experience with Linux, Python, REST API.
- Background in working with data, data analytics, statistics, machine learning and data engineering.
- Experience with AWS services such as DynamoDB, RDS, S3, API Gateway or Lambda is a bonus.
- Experience with serverless architectures is a bonus.
- You can’t imagine yourself out of an Agile Framework.
- You know Git inside and out.
- Definitely a plus: 3D Printing experience.
Do you want to be part of a young, innovative, multidisciplinary, passionate and highly motivated team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring startup environment.
Please, send your motivation letter and résumé indicating BACKEND/DATA ENGINEER to email@example.com
At BCN3D we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation – EU-2016/679, in its article 7, you give your consent to the processing of your data in the selection process and to contact you in case we are interested in your work and social profile, to cover a job vacancy.
You can exercise your rights of; access, suppression, opposition, rectification, limitation and portability of your data, by communicating in writing and a photocopy of your ID card, to the company itself, at the following address: C/ ESTEVE TERRADES 1, 08860, CASTELLDEFELS, BARCELONA or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org