No products in the cart.
BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is looking for a C++ Developer to work on the development of the firmware for the next generation of our products.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we aim to help innovators and creatives to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
BCN3D designs, manufactures and sells all over the world top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers. We offer our customers a complete solution to their needs thanks to our products, worldly renowned for their versatility.
In addition, BCN3D is driven by a pure Open Source working methodology, aimed to make the 3D printing technology accessible to the society, becoming an active player in its technological development.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
3D printing is such a complex technology that encompasses multiple disciplines, from mechanics or electronics to material science.
Obviously, the software plays a key role in the equation, having a direct influence in all the stages of the workflow: ranging from the job preparation to the printer’s firmware and the GUI or the data collection and visualization.
For these reasons, BCN3D is looking for a C++ Developer who will be a key embedded software developer of the coming generation of printers.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Design, develop and integrate different modules in a Linux-based SBC.
- Assess and prioritize tasks and developments to meet tight due dates.
- Plan and develop reliable, cost-effective and high-quality solutions.
- Integrate the management of several peripheral devices.
- Define and integrate a custom GUI.
- Review and test code from peers.
- Collaborate with different areas in the conception and design of software tools.
- Investigate, define and implement algorithms related to digital printing.
YOUR SKILL SETSoft skills:
- You have a strong analytical and solid technical background.
- You are self-driven and proactive
- You have a strong eye to detail.
- You are a team worker, with experience working within multidisciplinary teams.
- You’re able to lead and delegate.
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker.
- You feel comfortable in a high-uncertainty environment
- You are flexible and able to work under pressure.
- You got a BSc or MSc in computer science, engineering or related field.
- You have experience with C++ development in a Linux environment.
- You have experience working with multi-process multi-threaded systems.
- You’ve worked with Raspberry Pi or similar Linux-based SBCs.
- You can’t imagine yourself out of an Agile Framework.
- You know Git inside and out. Having Github related hobby projects is a big plus.
- Definitely a plus: 3D printing experience.
- Definitely a plus: Experience with Qt and QML.
Do you want to be part of a young, innovative, multidisciplinary, passionate and highly motivated team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place.
Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring startup environment.