BCN3D is looking for a creative and proactive Copywriting intern to join its Marketing team. This person will assist in conceiving and creating content for brand marketing work, from blog posts and white papers to video scripts.
Excellent oral and written communication and storytelling skills are essential to success in this position, as well as the ability to prioritize and produce quality results while working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
If you are looking for an internship where you can develop your creativity and where your work will impact on an actual business level, BCN3D is the place for you!
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we design, manufacture, and sell top-quality professional 3D printing solutions worldwide. We aim to enable innovators and creative minds to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Help grow our business through creative thinking and collaboration.
- Create exciting customer case studies, whitepapers, newsletters, press releases, and other written content that showcase our products and the benefits of professional 3D printing.
- Adapt messages to different digital platforms and media outlets.
- Define and execute new ideas to spark interest and boost engagement.
YOUR SKILL SET
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Journalism, English, Advertising, Engineering, or another relevant field.
- Excellent communication -both verbal and written- and interpersonal skills.
- Native-level English is a must. Spanish is a plus.
- Highly creative, collaborative big picture thinker with strong attention to detail.
- Positive, passionate, driven, and ready to take on any challenge.
- Comfortable presenting complex information in a succinct manner.
- Ability to think creatively and produce superb work under tight deadlines.
- Masterfully prioritize and manage time-sensitive tasks.
- Background and/or experience working in communications, social media, copywriting, or any other related field.
- SEO knowledge.
- An interest in traditional and artisanal processes relating to materials, making and fabrication processes, and modern tools like 3D printing, scanning, CAD, and other technologies.
Do you want to be part of an innovative, multidisciplinary, and passionate team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the professional 3D printing industry, is the place to be. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your skills in a young, dynamic, and inspiring environment. Join us and leave your mark on the world!
Please, send your résumé and a portfolio of 3-5 relevant projects to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating CONTENT CREATOR – INTERNSHIP.
At BCN3D we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation – EU-2016/679, in its article 7, you give your consent to the processing of your data in the selection process and to contact you in case we are interested in your work and social profile, to cover a job vacancy.
You can exercise your rights of; access, suppression, opposition, rectification, limitation and portability of your data, by communicating in writing and a photocopy of your ID card, to the company itself, at the following address: C/ de Miquel Servet, 18, 08850 Gavà, Barcelona or by e-mail to: email@example.com