BCN3D is looking for an analytical and proactive Content Specialist to guide and develop the content creation process for our brand. This person will be responsible for planning, supervising and creating the content pipeline and social media channels in order to grow brand awareness. This position requires a methodical, creative and analytical approach to working, as well as the ability to prioritize and to produce quality results while working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we design, manufacture, and sell top-quality professional 3D printing solutions worldwide. We aim to help innovators and creative minds to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
- Full responsibility for the content planning and social media channels and manage the execution of team members.
- Create relatable content and community interaction in all our social channels to boost retention by encouraging participation and user-generated content.
- Adapt messages to different digital platforms and media outlets.
- Organize the production of case studies with external customers.
- Define and execute new ideas to engage the community.
- Define new distribution channels and actions to boost reach.
- Collect, analyze, and report data about the performance of each channel, adapting the strategy to observed results.
- Ensure appropriate community management in all owned channels.
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Advertising, Engineering, or another relevant field.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent level of English.
- Experience in content editorial calendar planning and task management tools such as Asana.
- Experience in social media planning tools such as Coschedule.
- Experience in Inbound Marketing.
- Highly analytical, collaborative big picture thinker with strong attention to detail.
- Positive, passionate, driven, and ready to take on any challenge.
- Excellent communication -both verbal and written- and interpersonal skills.
- Have an interest in traditional and artisanal processes relating to materials, making and fabrication processes, and modern tools like 3D printing, scanning, CAD, and other technologies.
- Photo and video editing.
Do you want to be part of an innovative, multidisciplinary, and passionate team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is the place to be. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your skills in a young, dynamic, and inspiring environment. Join us and leave your mark on the world!
Please, send your résumé to email@example.com, indicating Content Specialist.
At BCN3D we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.