BCN3D Technologies, placed in Gavà (Barcelona), is looking for a Customer Service Assistant to join our team.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we design, manufacture and sell top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers worldwide. We aim to help innovators and creative minds to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
- Understand the Customer needs and problems
- Take useful data from this interaction
- Follow the support user journey
- Provide a reliable service with correct communication and representing the voice of BCN3D
- Generate content (knowledge base) able to help users to understand our products
- Enhance the use of our products when possible (recurrent sales and others)
- Manage support groups on social media
- Online trainings with our clients
THE SKILL SET
- Excellent communication -both verbal and written- and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English is a must: spoken and -very important!- written.
- Positive, passionate, driven, and ready to take on any challenge.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Masterfully prioritize and manage time sensitive tasks.
- Bonus skill: Experience in 3D printing.
Do you want to be part of an innovative, multidisciplinary and passionate team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is the place to be. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your skills in a young, dynamic and inspiring environment. Join us and leave your mark on the world!
Please, send your résumé to email@example.com, indicating Customer Service – Internship.
At BCN3D we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation – EU-2016/679, in its article 7, you give your consent to the processing of your data in the selection process and to contact you in case we are interested in your work and social profile, to cover a job vacancy.
You can exercise your rights of; access, suppression, opposition, rectification, limitation and portability of your data, by communicating in writing and a photocopy of your ID card, to the company itself, at the following address: C/ de Miquel Servet, 18, 08850 Gavà, Barcelona or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org