No products in the cart.
BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is looking for a DevOps Engineer to look after the deployment of a web-based 3D Printing Platform under constant improvement.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we aim to help innovators and creatives to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
BCN3D designs, manufactures and sells all over the world top-quality desktop and workbench-sized FFF 3D printers, which integrate into a printing ecosystem where software plays a major role. We offer our customers a complete solution to their needs thanks to our products, worldly renowned for their versatility.
In addition, BCN3D is driven by a pure Open Source working methodology, aimed to make the 3D printing technology accessible to the society, becoming an active player in its technological development.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
3D Printing is a fast growing technology and is being adopted in many markets, becoming part of the new industry 4.0 landscape. In such a changing scenario, BCN3D’s products must be continuously evolved and deployed in order to ensure the finest service to its customers.
In order to ensure proper development, easy to deploy and scale up, BCN3D is looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join the team.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Manage the Software release workflow.
- Build and maintain containerized cloud architecture.
- Software test bench implementation, including application load and stress testing.
- Monitor the cloud workload and give feedback about application errors.
- Identify and anticipate risks in application development and deployment roadmap.
YOUR SKILL SET
- Strong analytical and solid technical background.
- Self-driven and proactive.
- You have a strong eye to detail.
- Team worker, with experience working within multidisciplinary teams.
- Able to lead and delegate.
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker.
- You feel comfortable in a high-uncertainty environment.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure.
- You got a BSc or MSc in computer science, engineering or related field.
- Relevant track record as DevOps.
- You have wide experience with coding languages such as Python or C++.
- Experience with Kubernetes and container technologies, such as Docker.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or another IaaS/PaaS provider.
- Background in Continuous Deployment Environments.
- You can’t imagine yourself out of an Agile Framework.
- You know Git inside and out.
- Definitely a plus: 3D Printing experience.
Do you want to be part of a young, innovative, multidisciplinary, passionate and highly motivated team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring startup environment.
Please, send your motivation letter and résumé indicating DEVOPS ENGINEER to firstname.lastname@example.org