No products in the cart.
BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is looking for an Frontend Engineer to work on the development of the 3D Printing software solutions offered to its customer base.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we aim to help innovators and creatives to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
BCN3D designs, manufactures and sells all over the world top-quality desktop and workbench-sized FFF 3D printers. We offer our customers a complete solution to their needs thanks to our products, worldly renowned for their versatility.
In addition, BCN3D is driven by a pure Open Source working methodology, aimed to make the 3D printing technology accessible to the society, becoming an active player in its technological development.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
3D printing is such a complex technology that encompasses multiple disciplines, from mechanics or electronics to material science. Obviously, the software plays a key role in the equation, having a direct influence in all the stages of the workflow: ranging from the job preparation to the Cloud services or the data collection and visualization.
For these reasons, BCN3D is looking for a Frontend Engineer who will be key in the constant evolution of the software solutions developed in-house.
- Lead the design, development and integration of the Frontend in the BCN3D Cloud service.
- Work with the other members of the team to add new features to the BCN3D Cloud.
- Work on the continuous improvement and development of BCN3D Cura (a desktop application):
- Develop new features.
- Upgrade to newer versions.
- Manage new releases for Windows, Mac and Linux.
YOUR SKILL SET
- You have a strong analytical and solid technical background.
- You are self-driven and proactive
- You have a strong eye to detail.
- You are a team worker, with experience working within multidisciplinary teams.
- You’re able to lead and delegate.
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker.
- You feel comfortable in a high uncertainty environment
- You are flexible and able to work under pressure.
- You got a BSc or MSc in computer science, engineering or related field.
- You have experience in web development.
- You have worked with Angular.
- You have experience with Python as main coding language.
- You have worked on the development of desktop applications for Windows, Linux and Mac.
- You can’t imagine yourself out of an Agile Framework.
- You know Git inside and out. Having Github related hobby projects is a big plus.
- Definitely a plus: 3D printing experience
- Definitely a plus: Experience with Electron.
Do you want to be part of a young, innovative, multidisciplinary, passionate and highly motivated team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring startup environment.
Please, send your motivation letter and résumé indicating FRONTEND ENGINEER to email@example.com