No products in the cart.
BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is looking for a Line Manager to join our Production team.
ABOUT USBCN3D aims to change the manufacturing status-quo by providing reliable, versatile and productive tools. Without a doubt, 3D printing is a disruptive technology that aims to lead such a revolution. For this reason, BCN3D develops affordable 3D printers, easy to use and thought with the objective of allowing its users to implement all the benefits of this technology in their businesses.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Organize and supervise the production complying with and/or adapting the established program.
- Ensure compliance with established procedures, ensuring that specified quality, standard yields and established productivity targets are achieved.
- Manage incidents, participating in the investigation of deviations and the completion of production improvements.
- Meet and enforce safety standards throughout the process.
- Management of equipment needs.
- CFGS or Engineering related to the mechanical branch.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the same or similar position.
- Previous experience managing teams.
- Great capacity to solve any incidents.
- Experience with Office package.
- Valuable experience in Lean Manufacturing.