BCN3D is looking for a proactive marketing assistant to join its Marketing and Sales team. This person will assist our Channel Marketing Manager and the sales team in developing our global partner channel network of distributors and resellers. This internship contains a clear focus on and assistant of our partners marketing strategies and marketing actions. You will have the opportunity to receive many responsibilities and freedom in your role.
Marketing experience, commercial (educational) background as well as excellent verbal and written English communication skills are essential to succeed in this position. Also the ability to prioritize and produce quality results while working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
If you are looking for an internship where you can develop your creativity, social skills, commercial skills, global network and where your work will impact on an actual business level, BCN3D is the place for you!
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we design, manufacture, and sell top-quality professional 3D printing solutions worldwide. We aim to help innovators and creative minds to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas. The team grew from 70 employees to 150 in 2020.
- You will be granted some accounts/regions to help our partners in their marketing activities.
- Channel marketing plan management.
- Define and execute new local marketing ideas and actions to spark interest and boost engagement.
- Help grow our business through creative thinking and collaboration with diverse teams
- Assist the Channel Marketing Manager in day-to-day tasks
- Develop, maintain and engage our partner portal (to be implemented soon)
- Create partner emails
- Developing long-term relationships with current distribution partners as well as the acquisition of new value-added dealers in the different countries.
- Screen and check the online representation of our brand and portfolio
- Onboard new partners
- Work together with Marketing, Support, Product Management and Finances in order to fulfill the partner and country requirements.
- Assist our marketing team and partners in creating customer case studies, whitepapers, newsletters, press releases, and other written content that showcase our products and the benefits of professional 3D printing.
- Analysis of the market to detect new business opportunities.
THE SKILL SET
- You’re pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration or related.
- Excellent communication -both verbal and written- and interpersonal skills.
- Native-level English is a must.
- Highly creative, collaborative big picture thinker with strong attention to detail.
- Positive, passionate, driven, and ready to take on any challenge.
- Sound judgment, good business sense and entrepreneurial understanding
- The ability to build relationships quickly and effectively.
- Comfortable presenting complex information in a succinct manner.
- Ability to think creatively and produce superb work under tight deadlines.
- Masterfully prioritize and manage time-sensitive tasks.
- Soft skills, you will work with partners all over the world with different cultures and backgrounds.
- General understanding of software/tools i.e. Asana, Hubspot, WordPress, Google Analytics, Salesforce.
- Background and/or experience working in marketing or communications or any other related field.
- Specific knowledge in one or more of the marketing disciplines (social media, email marketing, SEO, advertising etc.)
- Have an interest in traditional and artisanal processes relating to materials, making and fabrication processes, and modern tools like 3D printing, scanning, CAD, and other technologies.
Do you want to be part of an innovative, multidisciplinary, and passionate team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is the place to be. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your skills in a young, dynamic, and inspiring environment. Join us and leave your mark on the world!
Please, send your résumé and a portfolio of 3-5 relevant projects to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating Marketing Assistant.
At BCN3D we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.