BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is looking for a creative, highly-motivated, data-driven Marketing Manager with a proven ability to strategize, execute, and optimize revenue-generating marketing campaigns. If you are eager to solve new marketing challenges and exceed quantitative goals with data, creativity, and systems, you are ready to join BCN3D team.
WHAT DO WE DO?At BCN3D we design, manufacture and sell top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers worldwide. We aim to help innovators and creative minds to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
- Combine your analytic muscle with your creative genius to develop campaigns to grow sales, lead generation and brand awareness.
- Supervise paid and organic lead generation campaigns with advertising partners, influencers, partner companies, and others based on data-driven hypotheses.
- Manage the marketing team (5-10 people) as well as external agencies (creative, paid and web).
- Own the marketing budget (500k-2M) and use it to create, develop and manage worldwide campaigns.
- Continually evaluate assumptions and data around key metrics like cost per lead and conversion rate vs. performance and LTV, and highlight any swings.
- Direct the work of others by setting individual goals that align with team objectives.
- Understand our buyer personas and target industry segments to create marketing campaigns aligned with buyers’ needs and our internal funnels.
- Report team performance kpis and strategy situation to the Marketing Director.
THE SKILL SET
- BA/BS degree; MBA a plus.
- 2-10 years working as a marketing manager with focus on growth and digital marketing, preferably in a B2B setting.
- Revenue-driven mentality.
- Understanding of paid acquisition channels (online/offline) and excitement to learn about new ones.
- Excellent written and spoken Spanish & English are a must.
- Builder mentality, an insatiable sense of curiosity, and love for rolling up your sleeves and getting to work. We are a team of #doers.
- Preference for a fast-paced and dynamic environment; track record working across complex cross-functional teams.
- Execution and problem solving skills that are second to none; resourcefulness, attention to detail, and comfort tackling ambiguity.