BCN3D Technologies, based in Gavà (Barcelona), is looking for a creative Product Designer to work on the aesthetics and UX/UI design of the future generation of 3D Printing solutions.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we design, manufacture, and sell all over the world top-quality desktop & workbench FFF 3D printers. We aim to enable innovators and creatives to change the world, providing them with the best possible ecosystem to materialize their unique ideas.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
As a company located in Barcelona, where design has played a major role over the last decades, at BCN3D we believe our products not only must work flawlessly, solving our customers’ needs, but also must be appealing, beautiful and easy to use. For this reason, we are looking for a creative mind to define the aesthetics of our products, from hardware to UX and UI.
As a Product Designer and member of the Engineering team you will:
- Define the style of the products
- Oversee and be part of the design of hardware components
- Define the interactions of the user with the products
- Propose solutions to improve such interactions
- Evaluate interactions proposed by the Engineers and Product Management
- Together with the Lead Industrialization Engineer, ensure the aesthetic fulfillment of the industrialized products
THE SKILL SET
- You have a strong analytical and solid technical background.
- You are self-driven and proactive.
- You have a strong eye to detail.
- You are a team worker, with experience working within multidisciplinary teams.
- You are customer-centered.
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker.
- You are able to effectively communicate complex concepts.
- For you, less is more.
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Product Design or related field.
- You have a track record designing products.
- You are proficient using SolidWorks as the main design tool.
- You are used to working with the Adobe suite
- You are familiar with a variety of manufacturing technologies, including machining, sheet metal, and/or injection molding.
- Definitely a plus: 3D printing experience.
Do you want to be part of an innovative, multidisciplinary and passionate team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring environment. Join us and leave your mark on the world!
Please, send your motivation letter and résumé indicating PRODUCT DESIGNER – INTERNSHIP to email@example.com
At BCN3D we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.