BCN3D Technologies, based in Gavà (Barcelona), is looking for a Product Developer for a Paid Internship.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we design, manufacture, and sell all over the world top-quality desktop & workbench FFF 3D printers. We aim to enable innovators and creatives to change the world, providing them with the best possible ecosystem to materialize their unique ideas.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
3D printing is such a complex technology that encompasses different Engineering fields, from mechanics or electronics to material science. Therefore, either developing or maintaining a 3D printing product requires a multidisciplinary team, capable to find creative solutions to materialize a concept within a narrow budget and timeline. For this reason, we are looking for a young yet talented, passionate Product Developer to join the Engineering team.
As a Product Developer and member of the Engineering team you will:
- Be an active member of the conceptualization of 3D printing products
- Transform high-level requirements into detailed solutions
- Design parts with manufacturability, cost and time in mind
- Elaborate technical documentation: 2D drawings, assembly drawings,…
- Assemble and test prototypes
- Define and perform testing and validation experiments
- Report the Project Leader
- You have a strong desire to develop yourself as a professional
- You have a solid analytical mindset
- You are oriented to detail
- You are a team player
- You are able to effectively communicate complex concepts
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in mechanical, industrial or mechatronics engineering
- You have relevant mechanical design experience using SolidWorks
- Definitely a plus: 3D printing experience
Do you want to be part of an innovative, multidisciplinary and passionate team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring environment. Join us and leave your mark on the world!
Please, send your motivation letter and résumé indicating PRODUCT DEVELOPER – INTERNSHIP to email@example.com
At BCN3D we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.