No products in the cart.
BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is looking for a Project Manager to oversee the development of its R&D projects
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we aim to help innovators and creatives to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
BCN3D designs, manufactures and sells all over the world top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers, which are integrated into a printing ecosystem. We offer our customers a complete solution to their needs thanks to our products, worldly renowned for their versatility.
In addition, BCN3D is driven by a pure Open Source working methodology, aimed to make the 3D printing technology accessible to the society, becoming an active player in its technological development.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
3D Printing is a fast growing technology and is being adopted in many markets, becoming part of the new industry 4.0 landscape. In such a fast-evolving and high technical complexity context, time to market is key, not only to keep being competitive but to reinforce the leadership in the industry.
In order to effectively achieve project goals and timings with the right scope and budget, BCN3D is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the Engineering team and become the reference person within the organization in the development stage projects.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Translate stakeholders’ requirements and feedback into User Stories.
- Prioritize and maintain Product Backlog.
- Define milestones and timings, as well as the strategy to follow to meet them.
- Control the project’s budget.
- Report to CTO and stakeholders.
- Work closely to the Product Manager and the Development team to define a clear product strategy.
- Make data and customer empathy the most critical factors for your product decisions.
YOUR SKILL SET
- Strong analytical and solid technical background.
- Great communication skills, able to persuade and negotiate.
- Able to assess and minimize risks.
- Oriented to results, you are able to prioritize.
- Self-driven and proactive.
- You have a strong eye to detail.
- Team worker, with experience working within multidisciplinary teams.
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker.
- You feel comfortable in a high-uncertainty environment.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure.
- You got a BSc or MSc in computer science, engineering or related field.
- You have a relevant track record managing multidisciplinary projects in the Machinery, Consumer Electronics, Automotive or similar industries.
- Budgetary control experience.
- You have used or implemented Scrum or other Agile frameworksPYou got a BSc or MSc in Engineering or related field.
- Definitely a plus: 3D Printing experience.
Do you want to be part of a young, innovative, multidisciplinary, passionate and highly motivated team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring startup environment.
Please, send your motivation letter and résumé indicating PROJECT MANAGER to email@example.com
At BCN3D we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.