We are looking for a Channel Assistant to join our Sales team based in Castelldefels.
- Management of the assigned Channel Partner accounts of BCN3D’ distribution network.
- Developing long-term relationships with current distribution partners as well as the acquisition of new value-added dealers in the different countries.
- Provide Support to BCN3D’ Channel Partners and work with other departments including, marketing, sales operations and logistics, to meet the distribution network requirements.
- Achieving the channel sales goal for the assigned territories.
- Analysis of the market and looking for new business opportunities with distributors.
- Channel marketing plan management for specific countries.
- You’re pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken (essential).
- Sales skills.
- Communication skills.
- Sound judgment and good business sense.
- Team working capabilities.
- The ability to build relationships quickly and effectively.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Independence and self-reliance.
Do you want to be part of an innovative, multidisciplinary, and passionate team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is the place to be. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your skills in a young, dynamic, and inspiring environment. Join us and leave your mark on the world!
Please, send your motivation letter and résumé indicating SALES ASSISTANT to email@example.com
At BCN3D we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation – EU-2016/679, in its article 7, you give your consent to the processing of your data in the selection process and to contact you in case we are interested in your work and social profile, to cover a job vacancy.
You can exercise your rights of; access, suppression, opposition, rectification, limitation and portability of your data, by communicating in writing and a photocopy of your ID card, to the company itself, at the following address: C/ de Miquel Servet, 18, 08850 Gavà, Barcelona or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org