No products in the cart.
BCN3D Technologies, placed in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is looking for a Sales Manager to join our team.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we design, manufacture and sell all over the world top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3Dprinters. We offer our customers a complete solution to their needs thanks to our products,
worldly renowned by their versatility and reliable performance.
In addition, BCN3D is driven by a pure Open Source working methodology, aimed to make the 3D printing technology accessible to the society, becoming and active player in its technological development.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Lead the Direct Sales team to drive growth and exceed targets.
- Design and execute sales program to increase revenue. Ex: A targeted campaign to impact to a particular segment of customers or go after a new market opportunity etc.
- Close and grow sales through professional communication with existing and potential clients.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their needs.
- Synchronizing our marketing and sales goals.
- Analyze and model data to prepare management presentations, identify and improve key KPIs that define the sales strategy and management approach.
- Proven leader and ability to drive business outcomes.
- Related degree or master student.
- Able to work in a constantly changing environment.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken (essential).
- Can manage multiple stakeholders and communicate business strategies to high level executives.
- Sound judgment and good business sense.
- Team working capabilities.
- The ability to build relationships quickly and effectively.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Independence and self-reliance.
Do you want to be part of a young, innovative, multidisciplinary, passionate and highly motivated team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place.
Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring startup environment.
Interested candidates should send their updated CV indicating Sales Manager CV to: email@example.com