WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we design, manufacture and sell top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers worldwide. We aim to help innovators and creative minds to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Lead the Direct Sales team to drive growth and exceed targets.
- Design and execute sales programs to increase revenue. Ex: A targeted campaign to impact to a particular segment of customers or go after a new market opportunity etc.
- Coach and train the Sales Team.
- Close and grow sales through professional communication with existing and potential clients.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their needs.
- Synchronizing our marketing and sales goals.
- Analyze and model data to prepare management presentations, identify and improve key KPIs that define the sales strategy and management approach.
- Collaborate in the elaboration of new procedures and strategies in order to achieve the targets
YOUR SKILL SET
- Proven leader and ability to drive business outcomes
- Related degree or master student
- Able to work in a constantly changing environment
- Fluent English, both written and spoken (essential)
- Can manage multiple stakeholders and communicate business strategies to high level executives
- Sound judgment and good business sense
- Team working capabilities
- The ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independence and self-reliance
Do you want to be part of an innovative, multidisciplinary and passionate team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is the place to be. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your skills in a young, dynamic and inspiring environment. Join us and leave your mark on the world!
Please, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating SALES TEAM LEADER.
At BCN3D we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation – EU-2016/679, in its article 7, you give your consent to the processing of your data in the selection process and to contact you in case we are interested in your work and social profile, to cover a job vacancy.
You can exercise your rights of; access, suppression, opposition, rectification, limitation and portability of your data, by communicating in writing and a photocopy of your ID card, to the company itself, at the following address: C/ de Miquel Servet, 18, 08850 Gavà, Barcelona or by e-mail to: email@example.com