No products in the cart.
BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is looking for a Software Architect to lead the strategy and development of the current and future software products.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we aim to help innovators and creatives to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
BCN3D designs, manufactures and sells all over the world top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers. We offer our customers a complete solution to their needs thanks to our products, worldly renowned for their versatility.
In addition, BCN3D is driven by a pure Open Source working methodology, aimed to make the 3D printing technology accessible to the society, becoming an active player in its technological development.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
Software is the basic interaction layer between our machines and the end user. A superb hardware is not enough to define a great product; it also requires outstanding software. 3D Printing is facing day by day increasingly complex scenario, where the reliability, scalability and integration of the technology are a must.
In order to properly define the strategic pathway of the coming years in terms of software product definition and technical development, BCN3D is looking for a talented leader able to envision the future of 3D Printing.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Define the technology roadmap of the software products.
- Define recruitment planning.
- Define and set up the framework and good-practices for the rest of the Software
- Integrate all the software products under the same platform.
- Look after the scalability of the products, making sure the used technologies are
the most suitable for the current and future volumes of activity.
- Take care of the budget associated with the software products.
- Keep up the Team Morale of the Software Team.
YOUR SKILL SET
- You have a relevant track record managing teams and defining products.
- You can build a team and set up a framework from the ground up.
- You can lead projects and work closely with a high-caliber team.
- You are able to inspire teams to achieve audacious goals.
- You have strong analytical and solid technical background.
- You are passionate about the architecture of complex products spanning different technologies.
- You have a full stack background, from systems-level software to user interfaces.
- You have a strong expertise in some (or any) of these fields: Serverless architectures, IoT, Big Data, Business Intelligence.
- You love to work in diverse environments (Windows, OSX, Linux).
- You know Git inside and out.
- You are excited to dive into a huge variety of challenges.
- You know Agile Frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban or XP.
Do you want to be part of a young, innovative, multidisciplinary, passionate and highly motivated team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring startup environment.
Please, send your motivation letter and résumé indicating SOFTWARE
ARCHITECT to email@example.com
At BCN3D we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation – EU-2016/679, in its article 7, you give your consent to the processing of your data in the selection process and to contact you in case we are interested in your work and social profile, to cover a job vacancy.
You can exercise your rights of; access, suppression, opposition, rectification, limitation and portability of your data, by communicating in writing and a photocopy of your ID card, to the company itself, at the following address: C/ ESTEVE TERRADES 1, 08860, CASTELLDEFELS, BARCELONA or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org