No products in the cart.
BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is looking for a UI Designer/Developer to lead the design of the digital interfaces called to change the traditional 3D Printing workflow.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we aim to help innovators and creatives to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
BCN3D designs, manufactures and sells all over the world top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers, which integrate into a printing ecosystem where software plays a major role. We offer our customers a complete solution to their needs thanks to our products, worldly renowned for their versatility.
In addition, BCN3D is driven by a pure Open Source working methodology, aimed to make
the 3D printing technology accessible to the society, becoming an active player in its technological development.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
3D Printing is facing day by day increasingly complex scenario, where the reliability,
scalability, and integration of the technology are a must. Engineers and creators rely on graphics interfaces to visualize the designs to be printed, to ensure a proper output and to smooth the printing workflow.
In order to provide the right tools in an integrated and intuitive web-platform, BCN3D is looking for a talented UI Designer/Developer to join the Engineering Team and help us extend our capabilities in the area of interaction and user experience design for our product software and hardware.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Design UI prototypes including demonstrative mockups, wireframes, System design, and concepts.
- Design and develop user interfaces and graphical assets for complete UX/UI.
- Coordinate the implementation of new UI hand to hand with the frontend developers.
- Possess an observing eye, constant sense of wonder, and strong eye to detail.
- Strong drawing and ideation techniques preferred.
- Self-driven and proactive.
- You are a team worker, with experience working within multidisciplinary teams.
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker.
- You feel comfortable in a high uncertainty environment.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure.
- You got a BSc or MSc in a related design field: Industrial Design/Graphic Arts/User Interface Design/User Experience Design.
- Experience with User experience design, software ergonomics and human-computer
- Proficient using Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe XD.
- A strong portfolio of UI and UX design work (course work or professional) that shows
a breadth of experience.
- Ability to move from wireframe design to static HTML/CSS/JS prototype.
- Familiarity with ES6 and frontend web frameworks (Angular, React or Vue).
- Familiarity with Qt Design Studio is a bonus.
- Definitely a plus: 3D Printing experience.
Do you want to be part of a young, innovative, multidisciplinary, passionate and highly motivated team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring startup environment.
Please, send your motivation letter and résumé indicating UI Designer/Developer to email@example.com
At BCN3D we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.