BCN3D Technologies, based in Gavà (Barcelona), is looking for an Applications Engineer to help a wide variety of customers and partners to embrace a new 3D Printing technology.
What do we do?
At BCN3D we design, manufacture and sell high-quality FFF 3D printers. We offer our customers a complete solution to their needs thanks to our products, which are world-renowned thanks to their versatility, unique features and reliable performance.
What do we need?
Following the launch of our latest flagship product, Omega I60, we’re looking for an Applications Engineer to join and support the BCN3D Sales Team. You will manage incoming leads and support our global channel partners with opportunities by providing expert BCN3D product knowledge.
- Acquire and maintain comprehensive technical expertise and proficiency with BCN3D products, applications, and the additive manufacturing landscape.
- Become the primary BN3D product expert in order to support and manage incoming leads for the Omega and Epsilon lines.
- Collaborate with sales representatives and partners to uncover business and technical requirements that align with BCN3D solutions during customer discovery calls.
- Showcase the capabilities of BCN3D solutions, including software, printers, demo parts, and customised benchmark parts, while also enabling our partners to do the same.
- Assist internal product, sales, and engineering teams by collecting feedback and generating content for marketing collateral, including case studies.
- You are mechanically intuitive and knowledgeable in various manufacturing methods, ideally across different industries.
- Comfortable presenting to engineers or executive teams and answering challenging technical questions
- Collaborate closely with internal product, sales, and engineering teams, actively contributing feedback
- Able to work well both independently and as part of a team
- You are result-driven and can propose strategies to achieve your targets
- Willingness to learn!
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Willingness to travel and represent BCN3D across EMEA.
Nice to haves
- Extensive experience with Additive Manufacturing
- Design for Additive Manufacturing knowledge
- Experience working with CAD Tools such as Fusion 360, Solidworks etc
- Experience in sales or business development.
- Already living in Barcelona or willing to relocate
Do you want to be part of a young, innovative, multidisciplinary, passionate, and highly motivated team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring startup environment.
Please, send your motivation letter and résumé indicating Applications Engineer to email@example.com.