Magigoo Pro PA 50ml
Out of stock
Magigoo PA is designed for professional use, to work exclusively with Polyamide filaments. The part should be relatively easy to remove once it cools and the glue residue should also be easily cleaned off.
Nylon filaments prove to be challenging materials for FDM printing due to their lower adhesion to conventional 3D printing build surfaces and their higher tendency to warp. Furthermore, there are several classes of PA filaments, each behaving differently. Magigoo PA is a specialized solution for FDM printing of PA filaments which was developed to work with a wide number of PA types.
Some Features of the Magigoo:
- Easy-release: adhesive properties are designed to release the 3D print once the build plate has cooled.
- Easy-clean: easily cleaned with water.
- Long-lasting: 100+ average prints.
- Odourless: is safe to use – be it in a closed room or educational workshop with kids.
- Non-toxic: don’t worry about nasty chemicals.
How to use it?
Magigoo PA has been designed and tested to work with different PA and fiber reinforced filament brands.
- Shake the bottle.
- Apply to the desired area by pressing the nib on the bed (activating the inner valve) and spreading as needed.
- Print according to the filament/printer manufacturers recommendations
- Allow to cool and Remove. The print should pop right off.
- Clean – Use a damp cloth to wipe off.
Using this product with other than PA type filaments might cause over adhesion and damage your build surface.
For larger prints a 20 mm brim is recommended.
In cases of excess adhesion, it is recommended to wet print bed with a small amount of water slowly work it below the part, this should make part removal easier.
Download the documentation:
Safety Datasheet: English, Spanish
Technical Datasheet: English