Ultrafuse Support Layer is uniquely designed for FFF printing of Ultrafuse 316L and 17-4PH filaments and prevents the support from sintering to the printed part.
- Printable on any Epsilon printer*
- Allows for a wider range of designs and complex geometries to be printed
- Excellent surface quality of supported areas of the part
- Minimize the distortion of the printed part during debinding and sintering
- Simplified workflow for preparing parts for sintering
* A hotend M is mandatory for printing
Datasheets:Download safety and technical data sheets
How to print
the printing surface.
For BCN3D Stratos users:
Get a proper printing profile for Ultrafuse Support Layer using the ones integrated into the BCN3D Stratos. Download the latest version of BCN3D Stratos.
To ensure good bed adhesion use Magigoo.
- Only compatible with BCN3D Epsilon when paired with the Hotend M.
- Feed it cautiously into the machine.
- Once the part is printed, remove carefully the piece to avoid chipping the part. The removal of the object is easier if you just apply water on the glass.