No products in the cart.
- Resistance to corrosive chemicals
- Good balance of strength, impact resistance and elongation at break
- Great dimensional stability and toughness
- Good glossy surface quality
- Good abrasion resistance
- Water and moisture barrier
- Withstand operating temperatures up to 70°C
- Low rate of ultrafine particles (UFP) and volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- Compatible with PVA supports
Datasheets:Download safety and technical data sheets
BORN Motor: 3D printed motorcycle parts for time and cost savings
BORN Motor customizes high-quality deconstructed motorcycles and is using 3D printing for manufacturing final parts instead of traditional processes, saving €2,000 for each motorcycle modified.
How to print
240° C - 260° C
Min. layer height