- Resistance to corrosive chemicals
- Good balance of strength, impact resistance and elongation at break
- Great dimensional stability and toughness
- Good glossy surface quality
- Good abrasion resistance
- Water and moisture barrier
- Withstand operating temperatures up to 70°C
- Low rate of ultrafine particles (UFP) and volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- Compatible with PVA supports
Datasheets:Download safety and technical data sheets
Here to help: 3D printing at BCN3D to change the face of the global Covid-19 pandemic
The tremendous lack of protective material for sanitary professionals fighting the Covid-19 crisis prompted us to start working on designing, prototyping, and producing parts to keep these professionals safe and comfortable while performing their essential work. In just a month, more than 4,200 reusable face shields from BCN3D have reached over 50 hospitals and health centers across all of Spain.
Materials for 3D printing & In-depth on fibre-filled
Which is the strongest 3D printing material? And… is stronger always better? In this webinar, Materials Engineer Dario Destro will walk you through the different 3D printing filament types currently available in the market and their properties, with a special emphasis on fiber-filled materials.
BORN Motor: 3D printed motorcycle parts for time and cost savings
BORN Motor customizes high-quality deconstructed motorcycles and is using 3D printing for manufacturing final parts instead of traditional processes, saving €2,000 for each motorcycle modified.