No products in the cart.
- High resistance to heat (up to 180ºC)
- Stiff and impact resistant
- As strong as annealed aluminium
- High wear and abrasion resistance
- Resistant to solvents and corrosive chemicals
- Low moisture absorption
- High dimensional stability
- Easy to process
Datasheets:Download safety and technical data sheets
How to print
260° C - 280° C
Min. layer height
0.2 - 0.4mm
For BCN3D Cura users:
Get a proper printing profile for PAHT CF15 using the ones integrated into the BCN3D Cura. Download the latest version of BCN3D Cura.
To ensure good bed adhesion use Magigoo Pro PA.
- Only compatible with BCN3D Epsilon when paired with the Hotend X.
- Store it in an airtight container with desiccant.
- Feed it cautiously into the machine.