No products in the cart.
- High resistance to heat (up to 180ºC)
- Stiff and impact resistant
- As strong as annealed aluminium
- High wear and abrasion resistance
- Resistant to solvents and corrosive chemicals
- Low moisture absorption
- High dimensional stability
- Easy to process
Datasheets:Download safety and technical data sheets
ETSEIB Motorsport: 3D printing end-use parts can drive to victory
Spanish racing team ETSEIB Motorsport uses 3D printing to manufacture end parts for their electric vehicles. Thanks to additive manufacturing, pieces like cooling ducts for brakes can be customized for each circuit to ensure the car’s best possible performance independently of the external conditions.
An essential guide on fiber-filled materials for FFF 3D printing
With the consolidation of the FFF technology, filaments with a high level of additives and fillers have started to be accessible for 3D printing. These fiber-filled materials count on improved mechanical properties and higher thermal resistance, which makes them ideal for engineering projects of all types.
How to print
260° C - 280° C
Min. layer height
0.2 - 0.4mm
For BCN3D Cura users:
Get a proper printing profile for PAHT CF15 using the ones integrated into the BCN3D Cura. Download the latest version of BCN3D Cura.
To ensure good bed adhesion use Magigoo Pro PA.
- Only compatible with BCN3D Epsilon when paired with the Hotend X.
- Store it in an airtight container with desiccant.
- Feed it cautiously into the machine.