No products in the cart.
- Exceptional impact resistance and good strength
- Low friction coefficient
- High abrasion resistance
- Thermal resistance (upt to 120ºC)
- Good resistance to oil and alkali
- Strongly hygroscopic
- Thermomechanical properties dependent on environmental humidity
Datasheets:Download safety and technical data sheets
NGNY Devices: Thousands in savings on end-use parts thanks to 3D printing
Incorporating in-house 3D printing at the engineering and fabrication workflows of end-use parts for their automated machines is saving NGNY over 40,000€ a year, while significantly accelerating their processes and facilitating customization from beginning to end.
How to print
220° C - 250° C
Min. layer height
For BCN3D Cura users:
Get a proper printing profile for PA using the ones integrated into the BCN3D Cura. Download the latest version of BCN3D Cura.
To ensure good bed adhesion use Magigoo PA.
- Store it in an airtight container with desiccant.
- Dry filament before printing.Place it in an oven or in a dehydrator at 50ºC for 6 to 8 hours
- Enclosure is required for BCN3D Sigma and Sigmax printers.