- Great flexibility, rubbery behaviour
- High resistance to abrasion, wear and tear
- Great resistance to oils and chemicals
- Excellent impact resistance
- Maximum elongation of 450%
- Withstand operating temperatures up to 60°C
- Compatible with PVA supports
Datasheets:Download safety and technical data sheets
How to print
220° C - 260° C
Min. layer height
For BCN3D Cura users:
Get a proper printing profile for TPU using the ones integrated into the BCN3D Cura. Download the latest version of BCN3D Cura.
To ensure good bed adhesion use Magigoo.
- Store it in an airtight container with desiccant Dry filament before printing.
- Place it in an oven or in a dehydrator at 60-70ºC for 6 to 8 hours.
- Recommended sequencial printing: print one object at a time because travels leave residual material