- Water-soluble material
- Compatible with PLA, Tough PLA, PET-G, TPU 98A, ABS, PA and PAHT CF15
- Fastest dissolution
- Easy to remove inside small parts
- Less clogging issues
- Highly hygroscopic
Datasheets:Download safety and technical data sheets
Your Extensive Guide to the Properties of 3D Printing FFF Filaments
This white paper dives deep into physico-mechanical properties and impact, heat and water resistances, by evaluating the performance of every material in the BCN3D portfolio.
How to print
For BCN3D Cura users:
Get a proper printing profile for BVOH using the ones integrated into the BCN3D Cura. Download the latest version of BCN3D Cura.
To ensure good bed adhesion use Magigoo.
- Store it in an airtight container with desiccant.
- Dry filament before printing. Place it in a hot air dryer or vacuum oven at 60ºC for 4 to 16 hours.
- Calibrate the printer to ensure a reliable adhesion between materials and a proper alignment of both printheads.
- Clean the hotend after long prints or when switching material.