- Water-soluble material
- Compatible with PLA, Tough PLA, PET-G, TPU 98A, ABS, PA and PAHT CF15
- Fastest dissolution
- Easy to remove inside small parts
- Less clogging issues
- Highly hygroscopic
Datasheets:Download safety and technical data sheets
Use support materials to expand your 3D printing horizons
Our hosts and 3D printing specialists Álvaro and Jess give us the lowdown on all the different benefits that arise from using support materials, and all the different ways in which they can be implemented.
Your Extensive Guide to the Properties of 3D Printing FFF Filaments
This white paper dives deep into physico-mechanical properties and impact, heat and water resistances, by evaluating the performance of every material in the BCN3D portfolio.
How to print
For BCN3D Stratos users:
Get a proper printing profile for BVOH using the ones integrated into the BCN3D Stratos. Download the latest version of BCN3D Stratos.
To ensure good bed adhesion use Magigoo.
- Store it in an airtight container with desiccant.
- Dry filament before printing. Place it in a hot air dryer or vacuum oven at 60ºC for 4 to 16 hours.
- Calibrate the printer to ensure a reliable adhesion between materials and a proper alignment of both printheads.
- Clean the hotend after long prints or when switching material.