No products in the cart.
- Exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals such as alkali, acids and organic solvents
- Lightweight and clear
- Flexible and resistant to impacts
- Durable and resistant to fatigue, even at low temperature (-20 ºC)
- Good thermal resistance, up to 100 ºC
- Hydrophobic, non-stick surface
Datasheets:Download safety and technical data sheets
Materials for 3D printing & In-depth on fibre-filled
Which is the strongest 3D printing material? And… is stronger always better? In this webinar, Materials Engineer Dario Destro will walk you through the different 3D printing filament types currently available in the market and their properties, with a special emphasis on fiber-filled materials.
How to print
220° C - 240° C
Min. layer height