- Exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals such as alkali, acids and organic solvents
- Lightweight and clear
- Flexible and resistant to impacts
- Durable and resistant to fatigue, even at low temperature (-20 ºC)
- Good thermal resistance, up to 100 ºC
- Hydrophobic, non-stick surface
Datasheets:Download safety and technical data sheets
Use support materials to expand your 3D printing horizons
Our hosts and 3D printing specialists Álvaro and Jess give us the lowdown on all the different benefits that arise from using support materials, and all the different ways in which they can be implemented.
Your Extensive Guide to the Properties of 3D Printing FFF Filaments
This white paper dives deep into physico-mechanical properties and impact, heat and water resistances, by evaluating the performance of every material in the BCN3D portfolio.
Materials for 3D printing & In-depth on fibre-filled
Which is the strongest 3D printing material? And… is stronger always better? In this webinar, Materials Engineer Dario Destro will walk you through the different 3D printing filament types currently available in the market and their properties, with a special emphasis on fiber-filled materials.